The City of Corry is seeking proposals from consultants on three projects:
- Asset & Inventory Condition Assessment
- New City Comprehensive Plan
- New Zoning Ordinance
The City of Corry has partnered with the PA Department of Community & Economic Development (DCED) in a multi-year grant program called the Strategic Management Planning Program (STMP). Phase I of the program was a financial and management study and assessment of the City of Corry and was completed in September of 2020 by the Pennsylvania Economy League. The final report is attached and available for review at the bottom of this page.
Phase II of the STMP program involves completing the three projects listed above.
- The Request For Proposals (RFP's) are attached and available for review below.
- In order to be considered for this project, the submitting firm must make a proposal to complete all three projects. The City of Corry is seeking to work with one firm on all three projects. (Firms may sub-contract specific work if necessary)
- The preferred order of completion would be to complete the Asset & Inventory Condition Assessment first, so its results may be used in the Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Ordinance update, however firms may work on all projects concurrently.
- The deadline for proposals as outlined in the RFP's is Friday February 18th, 2022 at 5:00 PM.