- Corry Lawrence Airport Transition of Sponsorship-Schedule has been developed. Redevelopment Authority voted to reverse course on the project. Working to develop additional options for the sponsorship of the Airport.
- Time Keeping hardware and service provider- equipment has been installed. Startup is being scheduled and planned. Trial run being scheduled beginning with Public Works employees.
- STMP Project- Funding has been approved. Preparing for associated RFP’s
- Asset evaluation for all City owned buildings with long and short term recommendations
- Zoning ordinance updates
- Municipal Comprehensive Plan
- STMP project proposed RFP’s
- City partnership with the ARC Grant project- with Impact Corry related to continued Conductivity improvements
- 2021 CDBG application: review of potential projects
- Land Bank recommendations from the City of Corry Advisory Panel: review of potential projects
- LERTA presentation: presentation of potential ordinance changes by community member Brad Russell
- Presentation by Country Fair representative: Presentation of potential capital investment projects for his organization.
- Labor and Statistics surveys: discuss requests for information and what resources should be dedicated by City staff to provide information for non-mandatory surveys.
- Review of capital projects for restricted funds- Still researching pricing and specifics for additional equipment for Streets, Fire, Police, Water, Sewer
- 2022 Budgeting work session schedule- propose Thursday September 30th 5:15pm or Thursday October 14th following 5:15pm planning session
- County Liquid fuels: propose to use funds towards Street Lighting.
- Final 2020 Audit Request: information requested from Auditors to complete the audit. Nick & Joanne actively working at this time to get them all the final requested information.
- Police Body Cam and in Car system upgrades- equipment has been installed. Training and start up are being scheduled.
- R-Cap project related to Consolidation of Fire Stations- Working with the Redevelopment Authority / Multi-year project. Extension applied for by the RDA to allow for continued planning. Will seek professional services related to the project.
- Health Fire and Safety inspection Program- Available for public review Public Hearing was held. Public input and comments were taken. Answers to questions and concerns is being developed for public review. Additional meetings with members of the community will be scheduled.
- Mead Park Restroom Project- The purchase agreement has been signed and continue to prepare bids with engineering firm. Currently waiting for certified drawing for the precast restroom
- Emergency Power and switch gear for the Community Center and Senior Center-drawing and specs have been prepared by the electrical engineer as of 8.4.21. Going out for bid .
- Improvements of the Community Center Kitchen-Scope dependent on emergency power portion of project
- Multi-Modal trail project in partnership with Impact Corry-application being prepared for Grant funding by Impact Corry volunteers. Working in a cooperative project for the first 800 feet of trail.
- Forest management project- still in process. Assigned to Taylor Chamberlin with the DCNR. An inquiry has been made about trees in Seneca Park. Open discussion once a proposal is made.
- Waste Water:
- Sewer Plant SCADA and Electrical updates- Mostly complete. Working small punch list items.
- Sewer Plant Back-up generator and Switch Gear project- design phase with engineer. Seeking Federal Funding 80%/20%. Still in review in Washington, it has passed the House review process and was included in what was forwarded to the Senate for review.
- Sewer Plant and Collection System Updates- concept design phase with engineer
- Water System Phase II project- moving forward on final stages of all contracts with expected completion within 30 days.
- Tar and Chip and Paving project- Tar and Chip of the primary bid has been completed. Additional tar and Chipping to be performed in September. ADA cross walks are in process. Preparation and paving portion to begin the week of 9/15/21
- Laborer to be hired.
- Grant application for Cart Barn repairs- was awarded partial award. $12,500 award on a $25,000 request.
- Implementation of new amenities – preparing for projects including disc golf and foot golf have not progressed. Scheduling a review with the Golf course staff for an update and timeline.
- Research of potential of year round revenue streams for the facility to add value to the resource long term- research stage
- Street resurfacing grant application- Has been submitted.
- Recycling project-collection containers and PW facility and equipment upgrades related to recycling- Funding has been approved. Project is reimbursement based. Working with vendors to begin moving the project forward. Will require updated refuse ordinance and tentatively has a project implementation date of Q2 2022.
Development of “shovel ready” projects for potential infrastructure funding on the state and federal level- research stage