- Corry Lawrence Airport Transition of Sponsorship-Schedule has been developed. Municipal Authority working to investigate a potential sponsorship of the Airport and Management agreement with the City o Corry.
- Time Keeping hardware and service provider- equipment has been installed. Startup is being scheduled and planned. Trial run being scheduled beginning with Public Works employees.
- STMP Project- Funding has been approved. RFP responses due to the City by November 22nd.
- Asset evaluation for all City owned buildings with long and short term recommendations
- Zoning ordinance updates
- Municipal Comprehensive Plan
- City partnership with the ARC Grant project- with Impact Corry related to continued Conductivity improvements
- 2021 CDBG application: Submitted. Code Compliance, Play Ground Equipment, Storm Water.
- LERTA presentation: presentation of potential ordinance changes by community member Brad Russell- Pubic informational meeting was held. Council to decide next steps and potential timing. Calculation based on public meeting discussions and proposal to adapt the timeline in the program to be reviewed.
- Pension MMO: Pension State Funding has been received. Contributions approved and deposited.
- Review of capital projects for restricted funds- Still researching pricing and specifics for additional equipment for Streets, Fire, Police, Water, Sewer
- 2022 Budgeting work session schedule- verbal review November 4th. Additional discussion November 11th. First reading planned November 15th.
- Final 2020 Audit Request: information requested from Auditors to complete the audit has been provided.
- Police Body Cam and in Car system upgrades- Cars are operational. The body cams are operational.
- R-Cap project related to Consolidation of Fire Stations- Working with the Redevelopment Authority / Multi-year project. Extension applied for by the RDA to allow for continued planning. RDA will seek professional services related to the project.
- Health Fire and Safety inspection Program- Available for public review Public Hearing was held. Public input and comments were taken. Answers to questions and concerns is being developed for public review. Additional meetings with members of the community will be scheduled.
- Mead Park Restroom Project- The purchase agreement has been signed. Bids to be opened November 9th at 3:00 pm for electric, concrete work , etc.
- Emergency Power and switch gear for the Community Center and Senior Center-drawing and specs have been prepared by the electrical engineer as of 8/4/21. Project being limited to the primary bid package. Notice to proceed to be given Week of 11/8/21.
- Improvements of the Community Center Kitchen-currently no funding designated. Will be removed from current project list.
- Multi-Modal trail project in partnership with Impact Corry-application has been prepared ad submitted for Grant funding by Impact Corry volunteers. Working in a cooperative project for the first 800 feet of trail.
- Forest management project- still in process. Assigned to Taylor Chamberlin with the DCNR. An inquiry has been made about trees in Seneca Park. Plan will be developed after public discussion and council vote.
- Waste Water:
- Sewer Plant SCADA and Electrical updates- Mostly complete. Working small punch list items.
- Sewer Plant Back-up generator and Switch Gear project- design phase with engineer. Seeking Federal Funding 80%/20%. Still in review in Washington, it has passed the House review process and was included in what was forwarded to the Senate for review.
- Sewer Plant and Collection System Updates- concept design phase with engineer
- Water System Phase II project- moving forward on final stages of all contracts considered completed except for installation of back ordered chlorination equipment.
- Tar and Chip and Paving project- Complete. One cross walk requires rework by the vendor.
- Streetlight LED upgrade project- 20% complete, 40% in progress.
- Grant application for Cart Barn repairs- was awarded partial award. $12,500 award on a $25,000 request.
- Implementation of new amenities – preparing for projects including disc golf and foot golf have not progressed. Scheduling a review with the Golf course staff for an update and timeline.
- Research of potential of year round revenue streams for the facility to add value to the resource long term- research stage
- Recycling project-collection containers and PW facility and equipment upgrades related to recycling- Funding has been approved. Project is reimbursement based. Working with vendors to begin moving the project forward. Will require updated refuse ordinance and tentatively has a project implementation date of Q2 2022.
- Development of “shovel ready” projects for potential infrastructure funding on the state and federal level- research stage