- Corry Lawrence Airport Transition of Sponsorship-Schedule has been developed and application for transfer process continues.
- Council Meeting IT Project- equipment has arrived and the training is scheduled
- Time Keeping hardware and service provider- equipment has arrived
- STMP Project- Funding has been approved. Preparing for associated RFP’s
- Asset evaluation for all City owned buildings with long and short term recommendations
- Zoning ordinance updates
- Municipal Comprehensive Plan
- City partnership with the ARC Grant project- with Impact Corry related to continued Conductivity improvements
- Request for letter of Support: +Strategies and Corporate Solutions ‘Family Matters-Economic Stimulus Package”
- Review of capital projects for restricted funds- Still researching pricing and specifics for additional equipment for Streets, Fire, Police, Water, Sewer
- 2017 CDBG Funds- request for an extension has been submitted. Project for funds needs identified and approved.
- Police Body Cam and in Car system upgrades- equipment has arrived
- 3 new officers sworn in: 2 part time and 1 full time.
- R-Cap project related to Consolidation of Fire Stations- Working with the Redevelopment Authority / Multi-year project. Will seek professional services related to the project.
- Health Fire and Safety inspection Program- Available for public review. June 16th public work session to discuss the draft ordinance. 5;15 m at the Corry High school Cafeteria.
- Mead Park Restroom Project- working with Engineer to adapt project and prepare bids
- Emergency Power and switch gear for the Community Center and Senior Center- in engineering stage preparing for bids
- Improvements of the Community Center Kitchen-Scope dependent on Emergency power portion of project
- Multi-Modal trail project in partnership with Impact Corry-application being prepared for Grant funding by Impact Corry volunteers. Working in a cooperative project for the first 800 feet of trail.
- Forest management project- still in process
- Sewer Plant SCADA and Electrical updates- Mostly complete. Working small punch list items.
- Sewer Plant Back-up generator and Switch Gear project- design phase with engineer. Seeking Federal Funding 80%/20%
- Sewer Plant and Collection System Updates- concept design phase with engineer
- Operator to be hired
- Water System Phase II project- moving forward on final stages of all contracts with expected completion within 60 days.
- Operator to be hired
- One employee retirement planned July 2021 creating a potential opening.
- Tar and Chip and Paving project- bids have been awarded. Council to consider additional single coat applications of tar and chip to select surfaces for 2021.
- Laborer to be hired.
- Resignation occurred in May creating a potential opening.
- Grant application for Cart Barn repairs- application submitted.
- Implementation of new amenities – preparing for projects including disc golf and foot golf
- Research of potential of year around revenue streams for the facility to add value to the resource long term- research stage
- Recycling project-collection containers and PW facility and equipment upgrades related to recycling- Funding has been approved. Project is reimbursement based. Working with vendors to begin moving the project forward.
- Development of “shovel ready” projects for potential infrastructure funding on the state and federal level- research stage