Frequently asked questions related to recent utility payment changes
Q. Can I still mail my bill to 100 South Center Street in Corry?
A. No. All payments that are made via USPS are to be sent to:
PO Box 6268
Hermitage PA 16148-0923
Please include stub portion of bill with mailing.
Q. Do I have other options to pay my bill?
A. Yes. Payments can be made in the following manner:
- Payments in the form of check or money order may be dropped off at 100 South Center Street, Corry Pa via the mail slot at the front of the building.
- Once the City building is re-opened to the public, in person payments will again be accepted.
- Payments can be made online utilizing www.corrypa.gov either by one time ACH (no convenience fee) or credit card (minimum $3.00 convenience fee). Simply click the “Pay Your Bill” Icon to begin the process.
- Payments can be set up for a monthly ACH/AutoPay via your checking/savings account (no convenience fee). Form must be completed. Form can be found at https://www.corrypa.org/documents-forms or by contacting 814-664-4413.
- Payments can be made over the phone via credit card (minimum $3.00 convenience fee) by contacting 814-664-4413.
- Office hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:30 am – 1 pm and 2 pm – 4:30 pm.
Q. If I have ACH/AutoPay already set up do I have to do anything due to the address change for mail in payments?
A. No. The address change for mailed in payments does not affect your already established ACH.
Q. If my banking institution mails all my checks for my payments do I have to make any changes?
A. Yes. You will need to update the mailing address to which your banking institution is to mail the payment. That is done by contacting your bank which provides the service.
Q. Why is the City of Corry not keeping the banking local?
A. The City is utilizing First National Bank in Corry as it’s financial institution for most banking services. The bill payment processing is a service provided by First National Bank via the processing center in Hermitage.
Q. Can I pay at the First National Bank in Corry rather than mail it in.
A. No. This is not an option for the program provided by First National Bank. Payment options have been listed above.
Q. No computer, no problem call our office at 814-664-4413 for enrollment in the ACH/AutoPay Program.