Dog licenses for Erie County residents can be purchased one of the following ways: (dogs over the age of 3 months are required to have a license)
Online and pay by credit or debit card: https://eriecountypa.gov/departments/licenses/dog/
Mail application and pay by check or money order to:
- Fill out form. Forms can be found online at: https://eriecountypa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Erie-County-dog-annual-license.pdf
- Sign the form.
- Make check or money order payable to Bureau of Revenue
- Mail to:
ERIE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
140 W 6TH ST RM 109
ERIE, PA 16501
Visit one of Erie County Subagents: (a full list can be found online at https://eriecountypa.gov/departments/licenses/dog/dog-license-subagents/ )
- ANNA Wellness Center Corry -13199 Route 6, Corry PA 16407, 814-964-4014
- Amanda's Notary Services - 8349 O'Dell St Ext, Union City, Pa 16438, 814-438-7665, 877-489-1552
- Erie Crawford Cooperative - 7733 Rt. 97, Union City, Pa 16438, 814-438-2411
The City of Corry will NO longer be selling dog licenses.