Wage Classification: Hourly
Pay Rate: $10.00
Monday – Friday, hours will vary
Perform a variety of duties related to mentoring children with scheduled activities and to maintain a clean and safe environment for them.
IU5 Food Handling Class and pass exam
- Supervision of children during indoor and outdoor activities, field trips, and special outings.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and conducting activities for program participants.
- Helps in maintaining order and enforcing rules and regulations at the center.
- Set up and cleanup of activity site on a daily basis.
- Assists in maintaining safety and health standards and records at facility and during programs.
- Assists with food preparation and distribution.
- Perform light janitorial work and related clean-up duties: disinfect, sweeping, mopping floors, and wipe down mats.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships and act in a courteous and diplomatic manner with members of the Public.
- Receives general supervision from the Recreation Supervisor.