Job Description and Requirements: North Hills Golf Course Club House Attendant
Wage Classification: Seasonal Part Time – Hourly
Daily Reporting Location: North Hills Golf Course Club House
All applicants must complete the City's application form along with a resume and return to Lisa Jordan at 100 S. Center Street / Corry PA 16407 or via email@example.com. Job applications forms can be found on our website
- Answer phone calls and customer inquiries.
- Assist members and guests with tee times, green fees, equipment rental, and food sales.
- Perform financial transactions using a point of sale (POS) system.
- Merchandising: check in, price, stock, organize, update displays, process sales/returns.
- Handling & prepping of food.
- Cash handling and daily receipt reconciliation.
- Ability to work with others and function well in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of golf is helpful, but not required.
- Require a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Approximately 25-30 hours a week.