Civil Service Test City of Corry Police Department
Qualified persons are invited to apply to the City of Corry Civil Service Commission to take competitive examinations leading to eligibility for appointment as a Full-Time Patrolman for the City of Corry Police Department.
Candidates, at the time of application must:
- Possess a diploma from an accredited high school or a graduate equivalency diploma (GED)
- Have successfully completed Act 120 training and be able to pass the final Municipal Officer Educations and Training Commission (MPOETC) exam.
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be physically and mentally fit to perform the full duties of a police officer
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid Pennsylvania Motor vehicle operator license
An application packet may be obtained at the City Administration Building, located at 100 South Center Street, Corry, PA 16407. A completed application packet with a $50.00 non-refundable application fee must be filed no later than Friday, July 1, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
The Civil Service Test will be conducted on Friday, July 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. at Corry Area High School, 534 East Pleasant Street, Corry, PA 16407. Immediately following the written examination there will be a physical agility test.